- Each paid Localize subscription (or free trial) is associated with its own Organization.
- An Organization can have multiple Projects.
- All content within a Project is associated with a unique Project Key.
- Usage (pageviews) across all Projects are counted toward the subscription of the Organization.
- Target Language usage is counted per Project.
- You can have different languages in each of your Projects, as long as the total number of languages in any one Project doesn't exceed your plan limits.
- Team Members are counted based on the Organization.
- A Project Key may be shared (with translations for content) across multiple domains at no additional cost.
- This allows you to use one Project to manage all content across multiple domains, if desired.
Localize is a fully self-serve product. We do not manage translators, check translation quality, or approve/block/publish content on your behalf (even for our Enterprise customers!).
While we don't manage your account, we do, however, listen very closely to user feedback when the product needs improvement. Please get in touch with product ideas, feedback, and anything else that you'd like to share!