This Drupal application integration guide shows you how to translate Drupal applications in a few easy steps. Follow this tutorial to create a multilingual Drupal application translated to other languages for your international customers.
Below is a step-by-step guide for integrating Localize into your Drupal application.
If you do not have a project yet, signup here!
1. Follow this Drupal integration guide.
2. Load your Drupal Site (to see the Localize Widget)
- Visit your website in a browser.
- Select one of your target languages using the language-switching widget.
- Refresh the page.
- Lather, rinse, repeat, for each page on your site.
Localize will automatically begin to detect new content on the pages that you visit, and will bring it into your dashboard.
3. Approve phrases
Then head on over to the Manage Phrases page to approve phrases in the Localize dashboard.
4. Phrases not showing up?
If you are not seeing phrases show up in your Pending bin in the Localize dashboard, follow the troubleshooting instructions here.
Contact support for custom integration help or troubleshooting!
Updated 27 days ago