Same Credit Card
These instructions assume that you are using the same credit card for human translation orders and also to pay for your Localize subscription. If you'd rather pay for translations with a different credit card, see the Purchasing Credits with a 1-time Use Card section below.
- Click on Your Orders in the Orders tab
- Click on the You have $123.45 in credit box
This will display the Add Translation Credits dialog.
Select the desired amount or enter a custom amount, and click the Purchase Credits button.
If the purchase was successful, you will see the following:
You can also purchase credits by entering a new credit card that will be used for a one-time purchase.
This is helpful for organizations where you perhaps have different cost centers, and would like to pay for your human translation orders using a different card than the one used for your Localize subscription.
If you find that you have insufficient funds or you simply wish to purchase credits using a different credit card, do the following:
First select the Place Order button.
- Select an amount, or enter a custom amount.
- Select the Use a different card link
- Enter the credit card info for your one-time purchase of translation credits.
- Select the Purchase $123.45 in Credit button.
Updated 9 months ago