Near the top/right part of your Localize dashboard, you will find some helpful icons. Click on the icon in the graphic below to see where it leads and what it can do for you.
The Suggestions feature will show on-screen prompts to help you learn how to use your dashboard, and will also point you to helpful documentation and videos.
- Click the link above to watch our video on this feature.
View the latest Localize product updates right in your dashboard.
- This will allow you to keep up-to-date with the latest new features and feature improvements.
- Whenever you see a number in a red circle on the
presenticon, simply click on it and read all about the latest-and-greatest updates to Localize!
The Announcements feature can be used to facilitate communication between team members.
- Post an announcement to your translators that new source phrases are available to be translated.
- Announce when you will be adding a new language to your project.
The Support page in your Localize dashboard provides access to the various support options available to you and your team, including links to:
- Help Center
- Developer Documentation
- Community Forum
- Contact Support
- Schedule a Call
- Phone Us
Select this drop-down menu to manage various parts of your user profile or use the quick links for:
- Profile Settings
- Email Notifications
- Password & Security
- Get Help - visit the help docs
- Submit a Support Ticket
- Sign out of your account
Updated about 1 month ago