From your Localize Dashboard you can manage and create multiple projects. For example, you can create one project for your main website and one for your help center. See Using Projects to Organize Content for more details about how to organize your content into Projects.
- Project Overview
- Project Announcements
- Project Settings
- Variable Syntaxes
- Library Settings
- Disable Pages
- Exclude Phrases
- Marketing Integrations
If you didn't create a project when signing up, or you wish to create a new project, there are a few ways to create one.
On the Manage Organization page:
- Click the Add New Project button
- Click the New Project + button
Using the Projects Drop-down:
- Select the name of the current project in the top/left corner of the page.
This will display the Create Project pop-up menu.
- Click the + Create New Project button
This will display the Create Project dialog:
Enter the project info:
- A Project Name
- An optional website URL
- The source language to Translate from
- One or more target languages to Translate to
- To add a language, scroll through the list or start typing the language name.
- What are you translating?
- Website / Web App - uses the Localize code snippet to automatically find all content in your website/web app
- Mobile App - for use in a files-based approach to localization, typical in most mobile apps
Adding Multiple Languages
- After adding the first language, simply click in the entry field to add more.
- Click on the X next to a language to remove it.
From the Manage Organization page in your Localize Dashboard you can view all your Projects and all the information you care about right up front. To work on any project just click on the Project tile.
You can also access your Projects in the drop-down Project menu in the upper/left corner of the screen from anywhere in the dashboard.
This menu sorts the Projects in chronological order, showing the oldest Projects first.
You can search for a Project by name or by the Project Key from the Manage Organization page.
Simply start typing in the "Find a Project..." field and the Projects list will be filtered as you type. This is especially helpful when you have a large number of Projects.
You can sort your list of Projects alphabetically or chronologically. Simply click the drop-down and select your desired sort criteria.
To jump to a specific options page for a Project, click on the Project menu button.
This will open the Project menu, allowing you to navigate directly to the Phrases, Orders, Languages or Project Settings pages within the Project dashboard.
To learn how to change the settings in your Projects, use the following links:
Updated 3 months ago