Localize allows you to easily review the revision history of both phrases and translations right in the Phrases tab of your dashboard. Just click on the History button under the translated phrase (or in the drop-down for the phrase).
After clicking on History, a pop-up modal like the one below will appear showing you the Translation History with the current and all previous versions of the translated phrase including the translation source and date.
You can see the following:
- Which translation is active (published) or inactive
- The date the translation was created
- Who created the translation
You have the following options for each translation:
- Unpublish - will unpublish the translation, making it inactive
- Delete - will permanently delete the translation
Updated 7 months ago