Localize is a cloud-based Translation Management System (TMS) that allows you to translate dynamic websites, apps and more using workflow tools that help you streamline your localization workflow.
- Used for websites and web apps, Localize For Web offers automated content detection and translation delivery, with compatibility for almost any website
- Used for mobile app localization, this files-based approach allows you to import and export your content for use in your mobile apps
- Localize all of your documents right in your Localize dashboard
- Upload, translate, edit and store emails in your Localize dashboard
- Easily translate the subtitles in your audio and video files with Localize
Most translation providers and in-house solutions rely on a file-based transfer approach, where files are manually moved from the project manager to a translator, back to the project manager, then to a developer to be added to the web server or repository. This back-and-forth creates drawn-out project timelines, necessitates constant management and monitoring of the project and requires a lot of development hours to be allocated, not only to launch but also for ongoing maintenance and updates.
Using this common approach can be expensive and frustrating, often leading to many project completion delays and developer resources for ongoing management.
With Localize, we’ve eliminated tedious, inefficient workflows and made it easy to manage, organize and translate content.
Using our low-code or no-code options, you can easily translate websites, mobile apps, documents, emails and more in one centralized place, without the need for developer intervention.
Watch this short video to get a quick overview of how Localize For Web works.
(Click here for a more detailed description of how website translations get delivered to end-users.)
Updates & Maintenance
Whether you’re updating a single image or an entire web page, Localize makes it easy to edit content without having to send any files or involve a developer. Our dashboard comes standard with powerful workflow tools, hundreds of language options and an anyone-can-manage interface, saving you time, money and resources.
Dig deeper with our complete Localize Video Walkthrough tutorial:
- You can click on a chapter marker to jump to different parts of the video.
- Or view all of the available chapters by clicking on the chapter list icon.
We're here to help, whether you are new to Localize or a current customer.
We're happy to discuss your localization needs and determine if Localize is a good fit. Reach out to our sales team using any of the following options:
- Email [email protected]
- Call our direct line at +1 (415) 651-7030
- Schedule a call with a Product Expert on our Scheduling page
Click on the support icon in the top navigation bar. Then select one of the many ways available to help yourself, or reach out and let us help you.
Visit our Help Center to get quick answers to commonly asked questions. (where you are now!)
Developer? Dig deeper into our Developer Docs.
Visit our Community Forum where you can ask questions, provide answers, and share tips, tricks, and more.
Need help? Submit a ticket to our customer support team. We’re here to help!
Updated 10 days ago