This guide will show you several best practices and tools to help minimize the number of phrases in your projects. While this is helpful in all projects, it is required for projects with greater than 100,000 phrases in their Published and Pending bins combined.
- Define Variables: Identify and merge phrases with dynamic content into a single phrase for translation.
- Using HTML Syntax to Prepare Phrases: The tools in this developer doc will help you combine dynamic phrases, ignore and isolate content, and manage plural phrases right inside your HTML.
- Exclude Phrases Settings: Block specific content from Localize by CSS selector or by pattern.
- Disable Pages Settings: Disable Localize on parts of your site that you don't want to translate.
- Phrase Detection Settings by Domain: Set up your project so that phrase detection can only happen on the domain(s) that you specify.
Need more help?
Contact Localize Support for more helpful tips on managing phrases in your Localize project.
Updated over 2 years ago