✔ Localize for Web
You can block specific content from being brought into your Localize dashboard by adding the appropriate CSS selectors to this list in your Project's Library Settings: Exclude Phrases page. You can block both CSS classes and CSS IDs.
Watch this short video to learn how to use this feature.
- Simply add each CSS class or ID to the list by clicking Add Selector.
- After entering a CSS selector, you can Edit the selector or Delete it.
After clicking Add Selector, enter the selector then click Save.
You can add as many as required.
Only simple CSS selectors are supported at this time, like .my-class-name or #my-id. This means that you can't use compound selectors like div .my-class-name or span #my-id.
You can block specific words or phrases in your website from being brought into the Localize dashboard by adding regular expressions in your library settings.
- Simply add each word or phrase by clicking Add Phrase.
- Regular expressions are supported. You can select from:
- Exact Match - enter the exact page or subdirectory name to exclude
- Starts With - the page or subdirectory name starts with these characters
- Ends With - the page or subdirectory name ends with these characters
- Contains - the page or subdirectory name contains these characters
- Regular Expression - for any other custom regex not supported above
Click Add Phrase to add a new phrase/pattern.
After entering a phrase to disable, you can Edit the phrase or Delete it.
To add a new phrase/regex, click the Add Phrase button.
- Select a regex type from the list.
- Enter the relevant characters in the input field
- Click Save
For examples of custom Regular Expressions that you might want to use, and for more instructions, see the Regular Expressions doc in our Developer Docs.
This feature will only block new phrases from coming into the Localize dashboard.
If phrases already exist in the dashboard, they won't be blocked after adding a word/phrase to the ignore list. They will have to be manually deprecated or trashed.
Updated 17 days ago