The Organization is the overarching organizational structure in your Localize account, where you can manage all your Projects and the Team members associated with the organization. Typically, the Organization name is your company name. After the Organization has been created, you can begin setting up the various Projects that will be translated through Localize.
You create your Organization when you first sign up for a Localize account.
On the Organization Overview page you will see a summary bar at the top which shows you the following information:
- The current Subscription Plan you are on
- The number of Active Projects
- The maximum number of languages used in any one Project
- The number of Team Members in the Organization
- The combined number of pageviews across all Projects in the Organization
This information is aggregated across all of your Projects so that you may monitor how close you are to your Plan limits.
To return to the "home" page of an organization, simply click/touch on the name of the Organization. This will display the Organization Overview page, listing all Projects.
When in the Organization tab, click Settings to view the overall settings for that Organization.
- Here you can name your Organization. Usually, this is the name of your company.
- When this checkbox is selected, all users in the organization (including yourself) will be required to setup two-factor authentication before using Localize.
- When this checkbox is selected, this setting will prevent Team Members in an Organization from seeing each other on the team page unless they have access to the same Projects.
- When this checkbox is selected, you will receive email notifications when your total pageviews exceed 20%, 40%, 60%, 80% of your Plan's allowed limit in a rolling 30-day period.
- When this checkbox is selected, you will receive email notifications when your machine translations exceed 20%, 40%, 60%, 80% of your Plan's allowed limit in a rolling 30-day period.
When in the Organizations: Settings tab, click Billing to view your billing details.
- This shows your subscription plan name and plan limits.
- Clicking the Change Plan button will allow you to upgrade or downgrade your account.
- Here you can add/modify your credit card information.
- When auto-upgrade is enabled, your plan will upgrade to the next tier after you have surpassed your current pageview limit. Click here for details.
- Auto-Upgrade is enabled by default when you create a new Organization.
This table shows the amounts used and the amounts allowed for the following features allowed in your current subscription plan:
- Languages: The max # of languages used in any one project
- Projects: The total # of projects
- Team Members: The total # of team members
- Machine Translations: Total # of characters of machine translations generated over the last 30 days
- Pageviews: Total # of pageviews for your Organization across all Projects for the last 30 days
When in the Organizations: Settings tab, click API Keys
Here you can view and add API Keys for your Organization
You may also create multiple Organizations, when necessary. However, keep in mind that each Organization will have its own subscription plan with separate billing, teams, pageview limits, etc. One example where multiple Organizations might be useful is in a large company with multiple cost centers or departments who wish to manage their translations separately. Each Organization will have it's own billing and subscription Plan, with separate Projects and Teams.
- Select the drop-down next to the organization name in the header.
- Select "Create Organization".
- Enter the organization name and select "Create Organization".
Updated about a month ago