Getting started with Localize For Emails is simple and shouldn't take more than a few minutes. If you haven't already, follow the instructions for Signing Up and create your first Email project.
To get started with Localize For Emails:
- Create a new project and select the Emails project type.
- On the Getting Started page you can view a quick video or access the help docs.
- Click Start Translating when you are ready.
a. You can also select the Emails: Manage Emails link in the left navbar to see your list of emails.
- On the Manage Emails page, click the Translate an Email button.
- Enter the Name and Subject of the email in your source language.
- Enter the HTML content of the email by doing one of the following:
a. Paste the HTML of the email into the box.
b. Upload the HTML by clicking and dragging a file into the box or browsing for a file to upload.
- Click Translate Email
- The email will be added to your list of emails.
You can either upload a translation of your email or manually add translations directly to your dashboard.
- Click on an Email in the list.
a. This will display the details for the email along with other options.
b. See the Emails Management help document for more options.
- To create or edit your translations, click on the language icon.
- To upload an HTML file with your translations, click on the upload icon.
In the Email editor, you can manually create and/or edit the translation of an Email.
- Click on Start Translating
- Enter a translation for the subject of the email.
- Enter the translations for the body of the email.
- Click the Save Changes button when ready.
- When done, click Back to Dashboard to return to your Email Library.
- Click the Edit Translation link.
- Edit the translation.
- Click the Save button, or click Discard Changes to revert your edits.
- Click Back to Dashboard to return to your Email Library.
- You can view the HTML of the email by clicking the View HTML button.
- You can download an HTML file for the translated version of your email by clicking the Download HTML button.
Read in more detail how to manage your Emails.
Updated about 1 month ago