The following is an overview of some other features available in your Localize dashboard, which you may use in your localization process.
Localize will automatically generate machine translations for each phrase you approve. We recommend using machine translations so that your site can be fully translated, but to then have human translators check out the translations and modify them where needed.
To professionally translate your content, you can:
- Order translations from our network of professional translators
- Propose and Edit Translations
- Invite translators to your Localize account to translate your content.
- Review Translations using the In-Context Editor
- Provide your translators with visual context when adding and editing translations, so they can see where translations appear in your website.
You can customize the default language-switching widget to better match the branding in your website.
As you expand into new markets, you can add more languages to your project on the Languages page.
You can invite team members and manage permissions on the Team page.
When you are ready, you can subscribe to a plan during or after your Free Trial!
Please refer to the following guides for advanced integration steps:
- HTML Syntax: Must-read if integrating with a dynamic application/website.
- REST API: Use our REST API endpoints for managing phrases and translations on the backend.
- CLI: Command Line Interface for importing and exporting files
Contact support if you have any questions. We're here to help!
Updated over 2 years ago