We want mobile localization to be just as easy as website localization with Localize.
We have a few options to assist you in mobile localization.
Interested in utilizing Localize as a content platform management system for your native application?
We're currently able to translate your mobile applications through our REST API, which allows run-time import/export of phrases and translations.
Note: This method would require your app to have a connection to the Internet while running.
You may also want to use our REST API during development of your native app.
- You could set up automated tasks in your development environment for sending/retrieving phrases.
- Automatically create new phrases in Localize when new content is added to your app.
- Automatically pull back in the translated phrases from Localize after they were translated.
You can use static files in your app.
- Upload static files to Localize to manage the translation of the phrases.
- Once translated, download the files and integrate them into your app.
Read more about Localize's mobile localization solution from our customer: Pymetrics.
See our guide for Phonegap development with Localize.
Contact Localize support for information on a custom solution for your mobile localization needs.
Updated 3 months ago